Fairytale-esque vintage moment in a wonderful muted shade of mushroom tan brown. Textural wonderland features a structured soft velvet princess bodice, ultra full taffeta skirt with tulle underlayer and magnificent fabric petal and feather straps. And yes - pockets, for the win! By Victor Costa, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Cotton velvet bodice, crisp taffeta skirt, feather trim on shoulders
• Fully lined, satin inside bodice, crisp tulle under skirt
• Hook and zipper down the back, sash belt to cinch
• Great condition, a couple very faint marks near the hem that aren't too noticeable with the iridescent sheen (see in last pic), no other notable flaws
• Style No. D4778
Fit notes: best on taller torso frame, bodice should fit extra tight
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.