Voluminous and dramatic, but also quite minimal, vintage 1950s swing jacket with wide cropped sleeves, gigantic wrapped buttons, additional small snap closure and deep pockets hidden in the seams. Gorgeous full flare from the fitted shoulder. Such a fun layering piece, very full of life! Label "Fashioned by Marcwyn", circa 1950s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• Feels like thick Silk, maybe Wool? Crisp & almost bouncy
• Fully lined with silky black nylon
• Large buttons down the front
• Great condition, there is light overall wear including some slight fraying on the cuffs and collar edges
// Style No. O860
Fit notes: closer fit at the shoulder then super loose in the body
Bust: 50" free
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.