White Leather Batwing Jacket M/L
High slouch factor vintage white leather moto style jacket with low draped batwing sleeves and wide notched asymmetrical lapel. The fit is so good. Simple high quality detailing with snapped cuffs, welt pockets on the sides and a thick stretchy hemline with double buckled straps to adjust. By label Comint, made in Argentina, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (can work extra oversized on S, see measurements)
• Leather, midweight & drapey
• Fully lined with silky white nylon
• Double snap closure at bottom
• Great condition, minor signs of overall wear but no major issues
// Style No. O913
Fit notes: slouchy oversized cut, should be loose, hemline has elastic and buckles on sides to cinch tighter, fits best on a taller frame if on a small
Shoulder: undefined, dolman
Sleeve: 29" cuff to collar
Bust: up to 44"
Hem: 32" - 44"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.