Dreamy draped silk sequin ensemble in a rich wine hue, embellished with beads along the interesting flame-like paneling on the top and asymmetrical hemline. So statement worthy. The top has a low key dolman drape to a tapered tight sleeve with sheer chiffon peeking through. Label "Designs by Zaira", New York, circa 1970s/1980s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• 100% silk, soft light chiffon with sequins and beads throughout
• Unlined, semi-sheer and sheer panels
• Top has hooks at neck and cuffs, skirt has stretchy waist
• Great condition, a couple rustled sequins but no major flaws
• Style No. D4700
Fit notes: loose but slim cut dolman top, no stretch, tighter fit in forearms, skirt has stretchy waist and slinky cut body
Top: 25" cuff to collar, 42" bust, 38" hem, 20" length
Skirt: 25"-29" waist, 42" hip, 42" hem, 28"-40" asymmetrical hem
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.