Such a stunner! Classic 1950s cocktail dress with a fitted bodice, nipped in belted waist, and full midi length skirt with tulle underneath for volume. Simple sophistication, it has a flattered scooped neckline and cap sleeves with matching velvet trim and belt. In a beautiful copper color, it is the perfect fall party dress and would pair beautifully with gold jewelry and brown or navy accessories. No labels, very well made, circa 1950s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Lace, crisp and sheer, feels like a cotton blend
• Fully lined with crisp ivory nylon, layer of tulle in skirt
• Side metal zipper closure, waist belt
• Excellent condition, very light age but no major flaws, belt has a little bt of creasing
Style No. D5173
Fit notes: tightly fitted bodice with no stretch at all, nipped in waist, very full skirt
Sleeve: 6" cuff to neckline
Waist: 25" (belt can go to 24")
Sophie is 5'6.5" / 32"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.