A classic 1960s style with a unique floral print and beautiful construction. The simple black long sleeved top lets the dream-like turquoise and grey expressive floral take center stage. With a sweeping maxi length skirt, a swooping pointed empire waist, and bust darts, it is a look all on its own -- pair it with a long coat and a big earring. No label, well made circa 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like polyester, top is midweight matte knit, skirt is lightweight, flowy, with a sleek feel and slight sheen
• Unlined, bust is mostly opaque, skirt is semi-sheer
• Metal zip up back of body, 2 hooks at back of neck
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
Style No. D5182
Fit notes: close cut shoulder, fitted through bust to empire waist, body skimming through waist and hip with long sweeping skirt, some stretch throughout
Empire Waist: 28"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.