Modern day Cinderella because she doesn't care if she turns into a pumpkin! Vintage 1980s ankle length tailored burnt orange wool coat with a strong shoulder, long shawl collar, chunky buttons and long lean silhouette in extra warm wool. Pockets at the hip and additional pocket on the left breast. By Linda Allard, Ellen Tracy, union label, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size M (marked 8, see measurements)
• 100% Wool, thick & midweight (but heavy overall)
• Fully lined with silky orange nylon
• Buttons at front hip level
• Great condition, light wear, a few minor surface holes on the wool (very few), and one tiny hole on the right cuff (see in pic)
// Style No. O837
Fit notes: slim but also oversized and exaggerated. can be narrow in the hip when closed - compare measurement with a coat you already have
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.